Contact Center, Intermedia Unite, On-premises environments, Partner Program, The Cloud, Voice and Unified Communications
Why Being a UCaaS Reseller Makes Great (Dollars and) Sense
The Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) market continues to grow at a blistering pace as businesses continue to adopt hybrid workstyles that on-premises phone systems simply can’t support. As an IT channel partner, you have the opportunity to capitalize on this growth as a UCaaS reseller or UCaaS agent. But why should you consider becoming a reseller instead of an agent?
- Increased profitability: As a UCaaS reseller, you have the ability to purchase UCaaS services at wholesale prices and resell them to your customers at a markup. This not only increases your revenue but also gives you more control over the pricing and margins of the products you sell.
- Differentiation: By offering UCaaS services under a reseller model, you can brand the UCaaS solutions as your own (referred to as a white or private label solution) which helps to differentiate yourself from your competitors by offering your customers a unique solution for their communication needs. This can help you stand out in a crowded market and attract new customers.
- Better control over the customer experience: As a UCaaS reseller, you have more control over the customer experience, from the initial sales process to the ongoing support and maintenance. This allows you to build stronger relationships with your customers and provide a more personalized service.
- Ability to customize: UCaaS services can be customized to meet the specific needs of your customers. As a reseller, you have the ability to work closely with the UCaaS provider to create customized solutions that meet the unique requirements of your customers.
- Direct technical support: As a UCaaS reseller, you have direct access to technical support from the UCaaS provider, allowing you to resolve any issues quickly and efficiently. This helps you provide a better customer experience and reduces the risk of customer churn.
Although agent and reseller models offer their own unique benefits, becoming a UCaaS reseller offers several advantages that the agent model isn’t designed to do. By offering UCaaS services as a reseller, you can increase profitability, differentiate yourself from your competitors, and offer your customers a more personalized solution for their communication needs. So, why not take the leap and consider becoming a UCaaS reseller today?