And the Award Goes to…
Yes, Hollywood may have its red carpets and acceptance speeches, but we have our own version of stardom right here at Intermedia. Though we won’t bore you with, “What are you wearing?”, we are rolling out the virtual red carpet to shine the spotlight on the recent awards and recognition we have been honored to receive.
And the envelope please: Company/Product Awards
From the 2023 Frost & Sullivan Best Practices New Product Innovation Award for Intermedia Unite Archiving to the G2 Crowd Fall badges for our commitment to excellence, we’ve been busy filling our trophy cabinet. Here’s a roundup of our recent achievements.
- 2023 Frost & Sullivan Best Practices New Product Innovation Award – Our groundbreaking Intermedia Unite Archiving solution has been recognized with the prestigious Best Practices New Product Innovation Award, which is presented to companies at the forefront of innovation and growth in their respective industries.
- J.D. Power Certification – Intermedia received its 7th certification for Excellence in Assisted Technical Support – a first in the cloud communications space. The rigorous certification process is based on J.D. Power’s extensive technology industry benchmark customer satisfaction research, as well as a detailed audit of Intermedia’s support policies and procedures for its more than 135,000 business customers and 7,500 channel partners.
- Comms National Awards – Intermedia won the Best CCaaS Vendor award (also a finalist for the Best UCaaS Vendor category) from the Comms National Awards, which recognized the stand-out organizations, technologies, leaders and innovations in the dynamic communications and ICT communities.
- Great Place to Work Certification – Great Place to Work Certification recognizes employers who create an outstanding employee experience. Intermedia was certified again for 2023, with 94% of employees feeling genuinely welcomed.
- CRN Top 25 IT Innovators – Intermedia was included in CRN’s list of top 25 IT innovators, which highlighted companies who deliver on their promise of innovation and deliver in a way that creates major opportunities for partners.
- TMC’s Hosted VoIP Excellence Award – Intermedia Unite® received the TMC Hosted VoIP Excellence Award, which honored services that have demonstrated innovation, unique features, quality and reliability of service, and noteworthy developments that improve functionality and usability for their customers
- TMC’s 2023 Customer Experience Innovation Award – Intermedia Contact Center received the TMC Customer Experience Innovation Award, which recognized best-in-class companies setting the standard in delivering exceptional customer experiences over all channels, including social.
And the award goes to: Celebrating Our Exceptional People
Now let’s turn our attention to what truly makes our company remarkable – our PEOPLE. At Intermedia, we believe in diversity, inclusion, and empowerment, which is exemplified by the everyday achievements of both our male and female team members. Our people, regardless of gender, continue to amaze and have earned their well-deserved recognition on this grand stage.
- CRN’s Top 100 Executives – For 2023, our fearless CEO, Michael Gold, was once again named to the CRN Top 100 Executives, which represents the men and women who are setting the pace for the rest of the IT industry.
- The Stevie Awards Finalist – Our Chief Customer Officer, Urvashi Sheth, was announced as a finalist in both Woman of the Year in Technology and Female Executive of the Year in Business Services categories for the prestigious Stevie Awards. These awards recognize outstanding achievements in various categories, including corporate performance, marketing, customer service, and innovation. They aim to honor organizations and individuals for their excellence and contributions to the business world.
- Channel Futures DE&I 101 – Elizabeth Mye, our SVP of Global Human Resources, was named to the Channel Futures DE&I 101 list, recognizing individuals from diverse and multicultural backgrounds who are driving diversity, equity, and inclusion in the information and communications technology channel through their words, actions and leadership.
- CRN Woman of the Year Finalist – Valerie Berezuk, Sr. Director of Channel Marketing, is a finalist for the Marketing Executive of the Year category in this year’s CRN Woman of the Year Awards, a distinguished recognition honoring exceptional women leaders within the technology and channel industries. This accolade celebrates the significant impact, innovation, and leadership these women bring to their respective fields.
- CRN 100 People You Should Know – CRN recently published its annual 100 People You Don’t Know But Should list, which highlighted some of the channel’s best and brightest people who may not be as visible as some channel chiefs or CEOs, but are just as important to the partner community. We are proud to say our very own Alexis Lucas, Sr. Partner Development Manager, was named to this list.
In true awards season spirit, we want to extend our gratitude to our dedicated team members and exceptional leaders who have contributed to our success. Your hard work, passion, and determination have brought us to where we are today.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates and innovations to come. After all, in our world, every season is awards season, and every day is a chance to celebrate our achievements and empower our team.
Here’s to a future filled with even more remarkable accomplishments and groundbreaking achievements. Thank you for being a part of our journey!